Build necessary awareness regarding air cargo security and understand applicable regulations, latest concepts, and basic principles of security in cargo environment. This training may be used as a foundation for personnel who have to execute cargo security functions.
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand your role in the cargo security chain
- Identify possible targets in the cargo area
- Implement and enforce security in your working environment
- Gain knowledge of the importance of human factors in achieving security
- Understand the real benefit to you and to prospective employers
- Threats to aviation and introduction to cargo security
- Importance of implementation of security measures
- Catering and mail security
- Crime prevention
- Recognition and management of treats
- Human factors in Cargo security
- All personnel involved in the air cargo transport chain
- Staff working in companies under-regulated agent regime
- Freight forwarders personnel operating in the field of air transport
- Those required to undergo an Security Awareness course before obtaining an airport access ID
- This course requires approximately 160-200 hours of study to be completed in 12 months from the purchase date (enrollment validity). After the enrollment validity expires, the users will not have access to the course content and will not be able to take the exam.
- Student performance will be based on an examination.