Aeronautical Communication Checker Training provides knowledge about the Rules and regulation of Assessment Planning, Assessment Standards, Assessment Procedures, Assessment Criteria, Assessment Technique, Assessment Evaluation, and Report and Documentation.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to perform personnel rating tests on Aeronautical Communication Officer.
- Able to explain the legislations related to aeronautical communication checker
- Able to explain and apply the regulations that underlie the implementation of the assessment test (performance check); materials required, timing, and checking documentation
- Able to explain the ability to be assessed, able to know the requirements for getting a rating, and know the procedures for publishing a rating
- Able to explain and apply procedures for maintaining vigilance, taking control measures, communicating, operating facilities, developing good habits, and knowing the factors that affect assessment activities
- Able to explain the functions and activities that must be carried out in performing an assessment, know the duties and positions of Aeronautical Communication Checker and know the needs of Aeronautical Communication personnel
- Able to explain and apply methods/techniques for implementing a good assessment including introduction, delivery, presentation, instructing and seeing the procedures for asking questions and seeing the types of tests
- Able to explain and apply the types of tests, procedures for making assessment formats, methods of assessment, definitions of personnel capabilities, concluding the implementation of assessments
- Able to explain and apply the purpose of making reports, know the types of reports, know personnel performance indicators, know reporting procedures, and know-how to make good reports
- Aeronautical Communication Officer personnel license and rating requirements
- Responsibilities of Aeronautical Communication Officer Checker
- Assessment Planning
- Assessment Standard
- Assessment Procedures: Aeronautical Mobile Service and Aeronautical Fixed Service
- Assessment Criteria
- Assessment Technique
- Assessment Evaluation
- Report and Documentation
- Have competency in Aeronautical Communication Officer
- Have a minimum 3 years of work period as Aeronautical Communication Officer
- Physically and mentally healthy (stated by a medical certificate)
- Recommended by a letter from the authorized official.