This course will ensure that the knowledge, skills, and attitudes of the aerodrome controllers are maintained and reinforced on a regular basis so that they will be able to control air traffic within the aerodrome effectively and efficiently in accordance with ICAO SARPs and national regulations.
Upon completion the course, the trainees will be able to:
- Control Aircraft on the maneuvering area
- Control traffic other than aircraft on the maneuvering area
- Control VFR Flights
- Control IFR Flight
- Manage traffic in abnormal condition
- Air Traffic Control Officer
- The trainee should have ATC license;
- Participants must be able to read, write and speak English language.